- Hotfix 6 for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder XE5 Update 2 is now available
- Programming Devices and Gadgets with RAD Studio Video Series
- [OffTopic] Oculus, Glass, and ViewMaster
- Delphi Blogs of the Week #9
- RAD Studio Webinar On-Demand Library
- Hotfix Coming for iOS 7.1 Simulator Problems with RAD Studio XE5
- Hotfix 5 for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder XE5 Update 2 is now available
- Mobile Apps Update Rate
- Back from Mobile World Congress 2014? Start to build your next great app NOW with Embarcadero!
- Migrate Legacy Windows XP Applications Now
- Follow your favorite Embarcadero tools on Social Media
- Delphi Blogs of the (Last) Week #8
We hear a lot about multitier applications and Borland's Multitier Distributed Application Services Suite (MIDAS) is an excellent tool to create and deliver them with Delphi. Come hear an introductory level presentation of the benefits Delphi developers have using MIDAS to implement their multitier solutions. We will discuss the purpose and use of various MIDAS components, general information about multitier application design, and walk through the code of a small multitier application.