This month is going to be a "show and tell" with three different applications:
- an Android application using Delphi and FireMonkey,
- a insurance management program incorporating compiled resources,
- a back-end integration using plug-in modules, REST APIs, and UniDAC accessing SQLite and MySQL.
The goal is to show, again, the variety of software that can be produced with Delphi. Hopefully, it will inspire questions and provide insight into topics that might be of interest for future meetings.
- The android application will be shown by Gene Juhos of Sysmatics, supporting small to mid-sized businesses with legacy software, database, reporting services.
- Embedded resources will be explained by Homer Jones of Agency Business Systems, selling insurance agency management software nation-wide.
- JSON and UniDAC will be shown by David Cornelius of Cornelius Concepts, a contract software developer.
Once again, DevArt, a database component and tools vendor for Delphi and .NET, is sponsoring our meeting! One lucky attendee, picked at random from those who submit their name and email, will be eligible for one free Delphi Data Access Product from the DevArt Store! Additionally, all of the entrants will be eligible for a 20% discount on the purchase of a new product within two weeks of the meeting! There will be a very short presentation on UniDAC during the last of the code presentations.
NOTE: Happy Hour prices DO NOT apply to ODUG attendees because we get their meeting room for free.