Here's your chance to participate in an interactive discussion with Pervasive Software experts Chip Izard and Jim Beecher as they discuss Pervasive's Data Management Security and Data Integration solutions.
What's in it for you? Just by showing up you'll learn how to:
- Reduce the security risks to the data in your apps
- Manage and integrate data across or beyond your enterprise
- Deliver timely access to corporate information
Don't know Pervasive? You should.
Pervasive.SQL provides support for the Delphi community through the Pervasive Direct Access Components (PDAC), a plug-in replacement for the Borland Database Engine.
PDAC delivers the reliability and quality of Pervasive.SQL under the covers, combined with high-speed access to the rich database interface provided in Delphi without forcing you to learn an entirely new interface.
Get the scoop on Pervasive's latest data security products and find out how Pervasive delivers complete, secure data management and integration solutions for developers like you:
- Pervasive Backup Agent - Ensures clean and consistent backups.
- Pervasive AuditMaster - improving accountability by tracing all data activities back to named users.
- Pervasive DataExchange Real-Time Backup Edition - improving availability by reducing data loss or downtime due to server crashes or site disasters.
- Pervasive.SQL V8 - improving integrity by eliminating operating system and network data vulnerabilities.
Want to know more about how Pervasive delivers value to Borland developers? Check out our special web site section devoted to you at www.pervasive.com/borland.
Chip Izard and Jim Beecher from Pervasive (http://www.pervasive.com)