Developers and teams need an advantage more than ever before, and the new RAD Studio XE is that edge. We invite you to attend the RAD Studio XE Tour in Milwaukie for a free two-hour technical seminar, led by noted expert Anders Ohlsson. He will give you a first-hand look at the new capabilities that will make you more productive, build more software and ensure project success with Delphi XE, C++Builder XE, Delphi Prism XE, RadPHP XE, and Embarcadero RAD Studio XE.
RAD Studio XE
RAD Stduio XE combines the latest technology like Cloud computing with the fastest development environment on the planet utilizing over 500 components, wizards and examples to build the start of your application and then simply write the rest. Learn about the new programming, version control, performance tuning, build automation, multi-tier, web and cloud computing capabilities that will help you be amazing.
You’ll learn how to:
- Speed your development using new IDE and debugging enhancements
- Use the new Subversion integration in Delphi XE, C++Builder XE and Delphi Prism XE to better manage your source code
- Take advantage of new tools in Delphi XE and C++Builder XE for build automation, profiling and logging to help you build high-performance, high-quality applications
- Migrate your earlier Delphi projects to Delphi XE
- Rapidly create multi-tier, desktop and Web applications
- Work with Windows Azure cloud storage and deploy apps to Amazon EC2
- Use RadPHP XE to rapidly build PHP web applications and Facebook applications
At the event, all attendees will receive:
- Special discounts on Delphi XE, C++Builder XE, Delphi Prism XE, RadPHP XE, and RAD Studio XE;
- Entry in a drawing for a FREE copy of RAD Studio XE Professional!
- And FREE Pizza!
We will be meeting in the Conference Room at the Round Table Pizza in Milwaukie. The address is:
16550 SE McLoughlin